Wednesday, 28 September 2011

Pre Production

Firstly, I found that making the production schedule was very useful because it helped me to make small deadlines to meet throughout the pre production week in order to complete all of the work almost on time. Also, by setting deadlines it helped me to keep motivated and organised.
I found that completing the treatment package and writing the synopsis helped me to get my idea of how I wanted my music video to look, on paper.
Completing the reserach was the key to my inspiration. By looking at videos by the same and similar artists of the song I intended to produce a video for helped me a lot because I was able to see was the content was and how it was presented.
I feel the storyboard will help me alot when it comes to filming as it is how I imagine my final product to look on paper.
The risk assessment was useful as it helped me to make sure that the cast, crew and equipment was all looked after properly.
By completing a call sheet, it helped me to gain everyone in the my cast/crew's information such as e-mail aaddress and mobile number and it gave them all specific information of where to be and where neccessary local facilities were.
The release form gave me some sercurity because by the cast signing it, it gave me permission to film them.
I wish I had done a shooting order for my video as it would have helped to keep the filming and editting more organised.
Overall, I feel that the pre production process went well, although there is much room for improvement if I do a production of a similar kind again.

No comments:

Post a Comment